Monday, September 29, 2008

Meetings - "None of us is as dumb as all of us."


How many do you have this week? Try skipping the big ones. As many as you can. I mean those meetings with more than say ... 2 people. Then ask the bright nerd or chick that always takes notes what the important parts were. You'll get a lot more done I can assure you.

Now if the meetings are at Vida e' Cafe on the nearest corner. That's another story. A good buddy assures me there are not enough hours in the day to get all his scheduled meetings in at Vida.

Geeez I hated meetings and the way people love to listen to their own voices and opinions just for the sake of it. Shit I I used to feel like I was stuck in on a horror ride of ego's. Sipping a orange juice and just nodding in agreement in the sunshine on the Atlantic Seaboard strip is a whole lot more agreeable. Okay so I don't have a job now so perhaps I am not qualified to talk about those types of meetings.
Rush along back to yours though and let me know anything decent that comes from it. Anything that you missed? Anything vital that you could not grab from the other fools who did attend? I'll meet you at Vida to discuss, just the two of us. Perfect.

No comments: