Wednesday, September 3, 2008

“I think computer viruses should count as life. I think it says something about human nature that the only form of life we have created so far is pure

“I think computer viruses should count as life. I think it says something about human nature that the only form of life we have created so far is purely destructive. We've created life in our own image.” Stephen Hawking


My own image is fading fast. I have a virus, I am not sure if it is a computer virus or some other little critter that has hopped into my system. I had to cancel an appointment for tonight at 7pm and the client mentioned that if I was feeling better by Tuesday we could reschedule for then. If I am still shedding weight from all the 'shedding weight points of the body' my estimate is I will have dropped from 81kg to a maximum of 22kg and probably closer to 15kg.

This was all scientifically worked out in a haze of delirium and the aid of 3.5 toilet rolls (the first two were two ply and had puppies on them, the current one ... not), a count of just under 30 flushes in 3 hours, a stomach workout more intense than the one that Patrice beast from the gym gives those babes working on their pre-summer weight loss programmes and the fact that I slept 6 hours of the day yet don't seem to have made a dent in my mattress. Yup fading fast I certainly am with no end in sight. PlanetPi may soon be just a moon. MoonPi, quite apt for the amount of times I have to pull my rods down every hour.

post script: Yes that is Cyrus the Virus, no not from the talented Mr Ripley. Con Air you say? That's the one.



No comments: