Friday, April 17, 2009

As you will have noticed I have not been recording too many words recently about the happenings on PlanetPi ... I have however been experiencing a lot of pretty exciting and strange, surreal and mostly fantastic times which will find their way to this platform in one way or another over the years to come I am sure.

You see I have been workoing on a movie that Warner Brothers has been shooting in CT and JHB over the last few months. How special to be afforded the opportunity to work with Clint Eastwood, Morgan Freeman and Matt Damon.
I was on it full time for two months and finished up yesterday so now back so sure to be more posts. I have also joined the twits which you can follow so go check that out ... just click on one of those links next to this mail which gives my latest twitterings.

Cool

No comments: